Sign in to follow this  
Excision

RPG Surf or Combat/Skill Surf?

RPG or Combat/Skill?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. RPG or Combat/Skill?

What do you guys want? i know that RPG surf has really gotten old and tiring for me over the last 3 or 4 years, combat surf is just a lot better in my opinion. Theres no + dmg or health, everyone is on the same level.

Rpg is kinda lame. You get no chance when your new and your facing serbian. and also, Im a fan of the REAL surf that requires talent. Not the one that you buy the gravity thing and you go HIGH as ****

well why not? sometime non member can have good ideas :C. Also yeh i think serb should kinda take it easy on newcomers exept me :3.

Ero, Where does it state that non member get no say eh? Fyi, Your servers are full with members AND non members. And usualy there's more Non member.

Ero, Where does it state that non member get no say eh? Fyi, Your servers are full with members AND non members. And usualy there's more Non member.

I state it now, on the forums anyway..non-member

i do feel bad completely destroying newcomers, but i feel better when it gives me a score of like 50-10, or something like that, *sigh* how much i miss the 190 hp rpg already *sniffle*

Sign in to follow this