Swift

Why I'm Not Hyped For Super Smash Brothers 4

people always questions or gets mad of why im not hyped for the next smash bros. plain and simple, would my favorite characters that everyone doesn't care about or not like going to come back. i haven't seen a reveal for Ganondorf (believe it or not, my best character), jigglypuff, wolf, diddy kong, and R.O.B. also are returning characters like D.K. and Bowser going to have their moveset different. also i found better fighting games, but i guess that doesn't help. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei3-Qo9wHH4

people always questions or gets mad of why im not hyped for the next smash bros. plain and simple, would my favorite characters that everyone doesn't care about or not like going to come back. i haven't seen a reveal for Ganondorf (believe it or not, my best character), jigglypuff, wolf, diddy kong, and R.O.B and the returning characters like D.K. and Bowser are their moveset going to be different. also i found better fighting games, but i guess that doesn't help. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei3-Qo9wHH4

They're going to have customizable movesets and its not uncommon for characters to have moveset changes or tweaks between iterations. Also after being mainstay for so long, I doubt they'd take anyone like ganondorf or jigglypuff out. Brawl had characters they didn't reveal until after the game came out so people could find out for themselves like ROB and wolf. Also Diddy Kong was revealed a long time ago.

They're going to have customizable movesets and its not uncommon for characters to have moveset changes or tweaks between iterations. Also after being mainstay for so long, I doubt they'd take anyone like ganondorf or jigglypuff out. Brawl had characters they didn't reveal until after the game came out so people could find out for themselves like ROB and wolf. Also Diddy Kong was revealed a long time ago.

oh i know it's just that feeling though, it's until the game comes out and see the cast is when i wont be so worried

Well, I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm disappointed that Marth has a completely different moveset from what it was before

Yes, one of my mains were Marth

Well, I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm disappointed that Marth has a completely different moveset from what it was before

Yes, one of my mains were Marth

Yay, now I actually have a better chance of beating Kypari when he's Marth :)

Honestly, i feel that SSB is quite a mediocre game now, it's tedious and slow (even mele), like i said i found better fighting games like TvC, Street Fighter III, and playing Tekken, and Street Fighter 4 at my friends house

Honestly, i feel that SSB is quite a mediocre game now, it's tedious and slow (even mele), like i said i found better fighting games like TvC, Street Fighter II, and playing Tekken, and Street Fighter 4 at my friends house

Though I do love games like that, they tend to be rather similar and don't really bring people together as much. In my opinion, having a tournament with your friends in Street Fighter or something will end up in hate. Whereas SSSB tournaments brings people together.

Though I do love games like that, they tend to be rather similar and don't really bring people together as much. In my opinion, having a tournament with your friends in Street Fighter or something will end up in hate. Whereas SSSB tournaments brings people together.

"Street Fighter or something will end up in hate"

"SSSB tournaments brings people together"

I think both games bring hate, but then again im comparing two different fighting games so that's not fair, the fighting game that brought friends together is street fighter III