BANGINONATRASHC

New Hub And Point System In Pokemon Trade :[

Should HUB points be equal to the amount you have earned thus far?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should HUB points be equal to the amount you have earned thus far?

• Yes
    • No

I recently came back from a leave of absence, and noticed the chat and HUB changes to Pokemon trade.

And I thought to myself, "Great! I have like 50,000 points in this server, i should be able to buy whatever I want to!"

but.......no

I have to start at the beginning??!!?!? I have like 300 credits to my name on the PGS, and I've frequented that server for a very long time.

And now, kids who have never played on it are earning way more points then us veterans because lower points killing higher points gets more points, etc. I just don't find it fair that I have to start from the beginning, and any other player who has been around for a while has to, while the newbies pick up points all over the fucking place.

Is anyone else pissed off about this? I want my points and I want my HUB specs that I've earned...

Or at least a veteran stimulus package or something...

Regardless of what it means, I earned those points

That's incredibly stupid logic. i mean if we went by that, i would have 200k credits and i could buy everything as well as uber donator. what would the point of hub then? also you can't incorporate steam server ranks with hub.