Sign in to follow this  
MrWooby

!rebel

I think that !lr needs rebel again. If you get !lr it can be hard with 50 people in the server. Inst !lr a way for the T's to win the round and clutch it? Well When I get !lr I dont like doing "shotgun wars" or "race" or "dodgeball". See all those games are unfair to Ct's. Ct's have guns they can defend them selves so give the T's a "last ct" type thing like 200 hp and let them do the rape train.

+1, Loved that option, But some moderators don't pay any attention to server changes, They would probably end up slaying the last T or "rebeling"

over used lr.....if you did not roflol from a t picking rebel and getting AWP shot in the face then i feel bad for you......+1 for getting rebel back

well its not really overused. its a state of decision a t may either pick to rebel and pick as many cts off as he can, or he can slowly waste away cts in lr competitions. soo i say yes to !REbel!

i gun toss all cts therefore i dont need to rebel as they all die by my hand anyway, gun toss makes them more fearful of my supreme gun tossing skillz with a z, heheh

how are u going to figure that out? ,Ct's follow T's just incase of cheap lr's such as Jumping contest or race and when they're in a group they choose rebel.

rebel will not be added to !lr again, simply because Duckii is right, it is way overused and it just kinda takes away the fun from !lr, and i agree with Vaultboy, jumping contest and race should be removed from !lr because people will exploit it and get on top of a bed in cells and be able to jump a lot faster then out in the open. and race is unfair because the CT never knows where the race goes till it is almost too late and sometimes it glitches :p