Sign in to follow this  
DaKutePanda

DaKutePanda

Member Name: DaKutePanda

In-Game Name: DaKutePanda

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5305594

Game Time: 93 Hours

Helpful Skills: We Will Just Have To Find Out What My Skills Are, i Re-Applyed Becuz Otherworldy Said Too.

+1 he passed the test colorblaze gave him on motd

Look at the his last post. He clearly was talking down to other members and being very immature. -1.

I vouch for DaKutePanda, people make fun of him because of his high pitched voice, but if they stopped making fun of him and listened to him, he's a pretty cool guy. DaKutePanda follows rules, is a nice ct, and is skillful in jailbreak. I know I'm just a member in xG and that this post might not even change your opinion on letting him in or not, but I believe you should let him in.

I'd rather not talk about him being accepted until he learns to be more mature and to follow the rules. Multiple applications, changing his age, talking down to others, etc... These aren't traits that any of our fellow clan members hold, therefore you should not be allowed in until there is a clear and definite change made in your attitude.

KID quit spamming threads. no one will vouch for you k? selby is only vouching is because you made a kiss up clan for him and he feels bad for you.. someone report to silence please.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

and btw otherworldly meant in a month or too not in a ****ing hour god your gonna get banned from the forums.

[/color]and btw otherworldly meant in a month or too not in a ****ing hour god your gonna get banned from the forums.

Bro i dont think that you should be talking about people "Spamming".

KID quit spamming threads. no one will vouch for you k? selby is only vouching is because you made a kiss up clan for him and he feels bad for you.. someone report to silence please.

Says "REMOVE HLDJ LIMIT SILENCE PL0X" on everything xG related. Stop speaking in matters if your not going to offer anything intelligent to the conversation.

Add one more offense to this already severe condemnation.

-2000000000. This kid needs to be not only not accepted, but needs to be forum banned for all of our sakes.

EDIT: Also noticed that this kid is lying about his gametime. If you check out the first of his three all-equally-hilarious applications, which was just one day ago, you'd see he only had 50 hours. Now he's telling us that in a roughly 24 hour period, he's logged in 43 more hours of CSS. Ridiculous.

-1, One other thing, COMPLETELY unrelated, why do you put capitals on every word that doesn't need it, and no capitals on the words that need it? -.-

xglogo2p.png

After careful examination, you have been declined to join Xeno Gamers.

This could have been a number of reason, whether you don't fill the submission requirements or you can't get enough vouches.

Even though you were declined, it doesn't mean you can't be active on the forum and Team Speak 3.

Who knows, you might be accepted if people get to know you better!

Our TeamSpeak 3 IP is voice.xenogamers.com