Gugomo

Best Tf2 Community Gamemodes

As we all know, the TF2 community has some pretty good and weird gamemodes. Our community has adopted a few, such as VSH, albeit with homing balls from the moon. What gamemodes do you like the most?

A few of my personal favorites:

- Steam Community :: Group :: Stop that Tank!

Similar to payload, but with a few added twists: There are robots, and you get to play as them. The payload is a giant tank which can be destroyed. And once in a while, you get to play as GIANT ROBOTS.

- Steam Community :: Group :: Multiply a Weapon's Stats by 10: The Server

Who doesn't like it when your charge n' targe negates fire and explosives completely? Or when your sandman has 10 balls at once. Or how about when your knife is pretty much a shank-machine? This gamemode makes all your weapons' stats powered up by x10!

- Steam Community :: Group :: UberUpgrades mod

Uber Upgrades is a gamemode similar to x10, but instead of pre-determined stats, you can upgrade your weapons in any stat! You can make your flamethrower's fire as wide as 4 heavies, and make you run as fast as a BFB scout! You can even make it so your Uber charge lasts for 5 minutes!

I don't know the name but it's like everyone has the same random class, random weapon, and some effect like jarate on all players. It's really fun.

I don't know the name but it's like everyone has the same random class, random weapon, and some effect like jarate on all players. It's really fun.

You're thinking of Equally Randomized, I believe. Yeah, it's pretty fun. Lots of madness.

surf is cool if u can actually surf

payload is a classic

i haven't found one in TF2 but in CS:GO there are climb servers, basically like parkcore (@Bleed pls add to our servers)

trade servers... lol jk

Surfing is a strong favorite of mine because it is something I am relatively decent at.

I also love playing Pyro Dodgeball quite a bit. I think it'd be pretty sweet if xG had its own Dodgeball server. Maybe we can add one? =D