rexxthg123

spectate for life?

Well this is a major problem in the server these days, randomly a player on ct or t might get switch to spec at the end of a round without an admin doing it. But its weird after they switch to spec they automatically go and try to switch back but when they do it says their name in the t list but after the round ends their in spec again,and the only way to get back to a playing team is to rejoin.This happened to me twice today and some other people idc about.But the first time this happened to me i didnt mind rejoining at all, but umm the second time this happen to me was when i had enough to buy a bomb on t and i was really unhappy about rejoining and losing all my money;Soo i was wondering if this could be stop from happening?maybe a bug in the script? Idk. Its happened 4 times this week to me, the inconvenience might be too much for people and they might rage quit the server. -rexx (this normally happens to me after last ct starts)

I have had something similar happen to me. But I don't for see me rage quitting over it.

If they do then probably best they did to cool down anyhow. and avoiding trouble for themselfs.

I know what you're talking about. It's pissed me off a couple times, but after a while it switches. But for me it tends to only switch (when it does rarely happen) when the round is too far in for me to play that round.

This has happened to me a few times in the past. Like, several months ago. It has not happened since, although I haven't been on for some time. I always just disconnected and reconnected to fix it, or waited for the map to change :/

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    JuannabeGod