Sign in to follow this  
left_4_bread

Jail break mic have to have ct

I have a mic butt i can only here the mic on it is broken making speaking NEAR impossible but in the rules it clearly says ct must have a mic so yeah i guess im good right? it never says you have to use it to talk and this isnt some way for a 12 to play ct thats the last thing jail break needs immature wardens:confused:

CTs need a mic because they need to be able to give orders fast and coherently, which believe it or not is easier to do by speaking than it is by typing. If you're gonna go CT, it's better and preferred to have a working mic.

hmmm just thought of a question>>>>> (since it has happened before) Maybe we shall add a rule that allows people that are under 16 to use their mic if the warden dies, ONLY IF THE WARDEN DIES, because there are times where not a lot of people have mics that are on the jailbreak server and then they dont speak because they dont want to get banned.

For example:

Rule#69 - A player that is under the age of 16 may ONLY use his/ her mic if they are on the CT team and the warden dies. BUT if someone over the age of 16 is willing to takeover they cannot speak.

just an idea............