Sign in to follow this  
JakeImpossibru

(TKC) HandsOfJesus38

Member Name: Korean

Player's Name: (TKC) HandsOfJesus38

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25140519

Ban Request Reason: Fing on lr mass fk, terrorist comes and follows him on a freeday (without attempting or knifing him) he kills them for no reason.

(Judas was on atm)

I was actually recording a demo at the time, so I have it on tape, but the problem was I was flying around on free spectate being dead so I don't see the actual kill (but I do see the moment right before it), but it shows up on the top right for all three kills he performs. It was a freeday at the time, I was warden and taking them to disco, King J rebelled and shot me, and then nobody called warden so it was a freeday. None of them threatened the CT in question, you can see it in the video right before he kills the first guy that there isn't anyone next to him. Also, for what it's worth, you can see people freaking out about the kill in voicechat and what not shortly thereafter. You can't hear my voice since I made the demo, but I questioned him about it afterwards.

I'll upload it later if you think that it provides sufficient evidence on the guy. If not, then, lol, well, there goes another fruitless ban request on a legitimate concrn.

The video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22uCzhdKiYk

A few notes:

- Due to a bug in CSS' demo recording system, you'll see me with an AK47. This is just because I fast forwarded my demo from a time when I was holding an AK. I was dead at the time.

- I had been warden that round. I died about three seconds before the demo starts. The general orders were just disco freeday, so you'll see everyone in disco, which was where they were supposed to be. Nobody calls warden, so it becomes a complete freeday about 12 seconds into the video.

- The first person HandsofJesus kills is Ghostbusters, the guy who killed me that round. Note that Hands of Jesus had gone ahead (you'll see him behind the bar already when my screen goes to disco) and, since he was on the other side of the wall from where I died (I died right in front of that kid's picture), did not see Ghostbusters kill me, which means that when he shoots Ghostbusters on sight he has no right to do so.

You can see Ghostbusters holding an AK47, so that might have been the reason why HandsofJesus killed him, but that is also a freekill, because he did not first request that it be dropped, and Ghostbusters did not actually fire a shot.

- The two other freekills come about thirty seconds later. He's doing some pretty hardcore baiting, but the T's do not take advantage of it. The video doesn't show the kill, but you can see Korean raging since he did not knife him (and Korean himself can affirm this to you). They simply just got close to the guy, who was baiting already, and he panicked and shot everyone.

Honestly, taking a good demo of a freekiller is like snapping a photo of a car crash at the exact moment it happens. You'd have to have extreme foresight or luck in order to be spectating the right spot at the right time. It was even just sheer happenstance that I was even recording at the time. So this is as good of evidence as you'll see any ban request provide, and I think it's quite obvious that the guy needs like a CT ban or something.

try staying near the cts when ur specing next time, that way ull get solid evidence if they freekilled, also u could try specing in first person. also what program did u use to be able to record the css game without console>record?

try staying near the cts when ur specing next time, that way ull get solid evidence if they freekilled, also u could try specing in first person. also what program did u use to be able to record the css game without console>record?

Well I mean I didn't know there was going to be a freekill, so I was just screwing around on freelook doing whatever like I usually do when I die.

Also, I did record a demo. I used FRAPs later to record me watching the demo in CSS.

I was also there that day. This guy jesus is a freekiller and a troll. I think it's safe to say that he needs to be banned. Unless he already has and I'm late to reply lol. I have a demo of it from another angle, but I'm not sure where the demos save. Can anyone help me out with that so we can get this guy banned once and for all. For freekillin, racism, and member/admin disrespect