Sign in to follow this  
Edison

Alright kids...

First of all, take a look at this:

high-plains-drifter-poster.jpg

I'd absolutely love it, mate, if you'd add a barren desert/dusty, windy, western kinda background (like, cacti and such), with the words "HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER," preferably taken directly from this still (if it's not too much trouble) in the space to the right of Clint:

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_07_59.jpg.290ce493957b8b323c417274fe8649ab.jpg

Also, could you maybe do something to the color of the picture of Clint? I'm not sure about the red, maybe make it more of a sepia tone, or b/w (more like 40's movie, grainy b/w than actual b/w). The whole thing in that color (except the text; keep that the same red, please) would be just brilliant. Or, y'know, what ever's best for you.

For a siggy, by the way :D

I know I already got my Jailbreak one but id also like a new sig (the jailbreak one is my computer background :p) The one i want is all cartoon, a dog smashing a cat with a sledgehammer and a pickel with a sombrero dancing in the background. and somewhere Zehdari then under it Is and under that Epic :D

damn you guys are picky as **** its not like youre paying him to make you these. Stop crying over it and be happy you got one at all hes going out of his way to help you guys out so maybe say "thanks" instead of "*cry cry cry* mines to big *cry cry cry*" Maybe you should pay him 10 bucks. then you can whine all you like.

I know I already got my Jailbreak one but id also like a new sig (the jailbreak one is my computer background :p) The one i want is all cartoon, a dog smashing a cat and a pickel with a sombrero dancing in the background and somewhere Zehdari then under it Is and under that Epic :D

nigga what the ****?

damn you guys are picky as **** its not like youre paying him to make you these. Stop crying over it and be happy you got one at all hes going out of his way to help you guys out so maybe say "thanks" instead of "*cry cry cry* mines to big *cry cry cry*" Maybe you should pay him 10 bucks. then you can whine all you like.

Actually I did pay him :P

just a heads up edison, these sigs are good but they are ridiculously huge for a signature, try making them smaller so they dont take up like 90% of the screen and u have like 4 posts filling up an entire page in a thread lol

I make them big so people can resize them to their liking without them being to small to begin with.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

First of all, take a look at this:

xenogamers.com

I'd absolutely love it, mate, if you'd add a barren desert/dusty, windy, western kinda background (like, cacti and such), with the words "HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER," preferably taken directly from this still (if it's not too much trouble) in the space to the right of Clint:

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_07_59.jpg.1e189f01262785b85dd52a153f5146d7.jpg

Also, could you maybe do something to the color of the picture of Clint? I'm not sure about the red, maybe make it more of a sepia tone, or b/w (more like 40's movie, grainy b/w than actual b/w). The whole thing in that color (except the text; keep that the same red, please) would be just brilliant. Or, y'know, what ever's best for you.

For a siggy, by the way :D

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_07_61.jpg.3ce0a02fdaceb18bccf4e8922d794b2a.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

make me the stupidest one possible.

Wish granted: aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_07_62.jpg.29598b1c226b2b9a89809dc740a494f1.jpg

Love love love it :D Thank you, oh, so very much <3

On a side note: Do you guys think maybe it's a tad big? This is about as small as I could get it without it looking silly :/

Love love love it :D Thank you, oh, so very much <3

On a side note: Do you guys think maybe it's a tad big? This is about as small as I could get it without it looking silly :/

I think it's the perfect size. :D

Edison, come you with a request due to I am too lazy to do itself. I want a cooooooooooooool spray/sig with guy Sesshomaru. He's pretty badass not gonna lie k thanks, make it really cool and have this picture ANG31-0F-CHA05's DeviantArt Gallery with my name in the background in cool looking sexy girly fonts if you know i mean k dog? <3 Thanks hun. black/grey/whyt/gray/darkwhite/greay colours only.

If its not too much trouble, can u make me an epic one, red to yellow to green color theme, "Poncher" somewhere on it. Something like the LSKY up at the top, just my color scheme and a diff icon?