ChickenPanda

Social media!

Hey guys,

Nomulous and I recently talked, and I'm going to be running the xenogamers social media. DM/DLs, if you want me to advertise your population days, PLEASE let me know asap. (I'll try to come to you guys weekly, as well. but obviously it's easier if you come to me first <3) I will also be uploading screenshots of the day. please submit all screenshots that you think are worthy to [email protected].

Hoping to make our twitter and facebook big, and don't forget to like our facebook @

Xeno Gamers | Facebook

and follow us on twitter @

xenogamers (@xenogamers) | Twitter

Thanks <3

umm I don't use twitter much and my Facebook is private so I can't join the group :cat:

as long as you don't post as yourself, chances are we won't know who you are. there's a good 2.2k likes on the page. so you're okay.

as long as you don't post as yourself, chances are we won't know who you are. there's a good 2.2k likes on the page. so you're okay.

how do I not post as myself? and I doubt theres many people called Amy in the group

how do I not post as myself? and I doubt theres many people called Amy in the group

there's a way to make a page for yourself, then post as the page. I'm sure there's tutorials online. I understand your paranoia, though. ^.^