Sign in to follow this  
SharpR

Phone Numbers

Apparently it is funny to post phone numbers on youtube videos along with racism in the message. Sucks, doesn't it Silence? Oh wait, you're the one that finds it funny.

You trollster, you.

Unless Rabid obtained grammar knowledge, I am not him.

Nah, Silence put Rabid's number along with racism in a Rihanna video.

He got about 5 calls complaining in the first 20min, :P

Though Rabid, being Rabid, said "N**** exterminator hotline, how may I direct your call."

Love the irony.

Though, Silence payed dearly.

Maybe it did. Hard to know for sure.

I mean it is easy to block messages from the sender, but clearly the first ones sent were not blocked.

Well I'm glad we got that all accomplished. Man, wasn't that great? That was great. We all had a great time with it. I remember the one time he was like, "Yo man, I'm going to misspell 'paid'!" and everyone was like "Aww naw man, aww naw!" and then we all just had a good old laughing riot about nothing.

I'm going to remember this thread, man. This was great. I'm so glad we all experienced this. Thanks for posting guys, it was fantastic.

This is what he posted:

"this is why i hate all you smelly ****ing niggers and your big lipped, jiggaboo monkey music. get in line and take your place BELOW the pure races of the world. if you have a problem with it call me at xxxxxxx and i'll teach you dirty niggers the proper order of the world"

Well I'm glad we got that all accomplished. Man, wasn't that great? That was great. We all had a great time with it. I remember the one time he was like, "Yo man, I'm going to misspell 'paid'!" and everyone was like "Aww naw man, aww naw!" and then we all just had a good old laughing riot about nothing.

I'm going to remember this thread, man. This was great. I'm so glad we all experienced this. Thanks for posting guys, it was fantastic.

+1 ?

Or just stupid?

But once again, how is it funny to do such a thing Silence? What is funny is listening to Rabid answer them, but you can't do that seeing as he is banned for such a bad reason. Though your judgement is always pro.