Sign in to follow this  
HighPlains

Help fight Criminals :D

I don't know how many of you are familiar with Max Payne, but it is a very good film noir inspired action game released in 2001 by Rockstar Games. Now, unfortunately, some stupid motherf*cker on Armor Games has ripped it off majorly.

Take a look at this sh*t: [PLAIN]Mr Vengeance Act-1 | Shooting Games | Play Free Games Online at Armor Games[/PLAIN]

It steals everything; the plot, the weapons, the level designs, Max's dark/satirical monologues, every tiny detail. Except, y'know, it's a sh*tty on-rails stick shooter, instead of a third-person action game.

If you guys have Armor Games accounts, please rank it a 1 of 10 and comment on how much of a rip off it is. This is theft, and not like piracy or anything like that; straight up plagiarism. Please, make these criminals feel so bad about it that they hang themselves in despair :D

I wouldn't quite put people who make silly flash games in their free time on the same level as people who, like, rob banks, or kill people. I think Lady Justice has better things to do with her time than to tell some internet coder to be more creative next time.