Sign in to follow this  
Sakurai

[xG] Kenny

He only does it in a joking matter. He doesn't really mean half of the stuff he says. No use crying about it on the forums. Just talk to him personally and you'll see that he actually is a good, cool guy.

but kenny def has to stop with the "*****", even if its in joking manner, its still racial slur and isnt allowed, unless ur saying that "x" said "*****(er)", then its fine cause ur telling admins about it

But it isn't really a racist word. It's just been turned into that by a group of ignorant people, what the real definition of the word is. It's not directed at one race in particular, it just happened to be used during slavery. Does lynching someone imply that they have to be black? I don't see a need for it to be said still, as in most cases the ignorant one is the person saying it.

lynching just means a bunch of people hanging a person for whatever reason. its not rly directed towards any specific type of person, whereas n* is directed towards black people, just like c* is for asians, u cant exactly call an asian a n*, and its not like the romans called their slaves n*.

assuming u guys know what n* and c* stands for so i dont have to say it

******, from dictionary.com. Disregard definitions 1 and 3, and you get this:

"Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive . a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc. "

How the word should be used. Unfortunately not how it is used. Cut me off in traffic and I'll show you a few words that you didn't know the original meaning behind either. :D

These are the adjectives of the Latin word "Niger"

Translated from Latin to English

BLACK

DARK

PITCH-BLACK

SWARTHY

PITCH-DARK

DUSKY

UNLUCKY

BAD

WICKED

DISMAL