Giraffes

Giraffes - Team Fortress 2

@kbraszzz @ChickenPanda @FoRgE @Bach @tf2people

It would be appreciated if someone (especially @ChickenPanda, who was supposedly the only staff member on) could shed some light on the situation please.

Jesus christ you were trolling.

I got into the server and the dude had the name [Xg] Digimon, so I politely asked him his forum name. He didn't respond after I asked two or three times, so I kicked him to get his attention. I just kicked with message "What's your forum name?" he came back and said "how am I supposed to see what you're saying with all these people talking?" and I thought it was a little rude tbh. I then asked him over mic to take off the tags and change his name, which he then just asked me to type it bc he couldnt hear. I said okay and typed it. he then changed his name to [Not Xg] Digimon, which is clearly trolling. After he refused to take off THOSE tags, I banned him for 10 or 30 mins (don't remember which one, it was probably 10.) He came back and I said "If you don't take off the trolling tags, I'm gonna have to ban you for a day." he then put on the tags [Not a troll tag] and by then I was done with his bs. His ban is only for a day, and he was clearly trolling.

@diabeetus

You realize people spam that chat constantly, and you can't see a thing.

Plus chat was being bombarded. I do appreciate you kicking me to ask my name.

According to the rules Having Xg tags are not allowed if you are not an Xg member(I had no idea there was an actual submission process for it individually ). If I may also add [Not a troll tag] should not be that offensive, nor should you be forced to take action against it.

I subsided from the Xg company tag, which not only that it couldn't even be considered an attack against you. The amount of immaturity you have to take action against such a "troll" wouldn't be a valid argument. I did as you said and took Xg out of my name and made a submission. It was during the time I wasn't paying attention (During the Rock Boss, Bliz was last alive before I was banned again). Although a lot of the powers you have could have sent the message a lot clearer that having [Xg] and [Not Xg] ,and it is apparently against the rules now to have [Not a troll tag] in the name. You failed to not only communicate,but to act mature in the necessary situations, not to include you irrational and immature actions against it.

You realize people spam that chat constantly, and you can't see a thing.

Plus chat was being bombarded. I do appreciate you kicking me to ask my name.

According to the rules Having Xg tags are not allowed if you are not an Xg member(I had no idea there was an actual submission process for it individually ). If I may also add [Not a troll tag] should not be that offensive, nor should you be forced to take action against it.

I subsided from the Xg company tag, which not only that it couldn't even be considered an attack against you. The amount of immaturity you have to take action against such a "troll" wouldn't be a valid argument. I did as you said and took Xg out of my name and made a submission. It was during the time I wasn't paying attention (During the Rock Boss, Bliz was last alive before I was banned again). Although a lot of the powers you have could have sent the message a lot clearer that having [Xg] and [Not Xg] ,and it is apparently against the rules now to have [Not a troll tag] in the name. You failed to not only communicate,but to act mature in the necessary situations, not to include you irrational and immature actions against it.

I fixed all of the spam when I banned you for the 30 mins the first time. The server was absolute cancer, and I banned at least 4 people for an hour after asking multiple times to keep it pg-13 and not to spam. You got banned because it was clear you were trying to loophole the rules (which is actually, ALSO against the rules) and you had the intent to piss me off.

I fixed all of the spam when I banned you for the 30 mins the first time. The server was absolute cancer, and I banned at least 4 people for an hour after asking multiple times to keep it pg-13 and not to spam. You got banned because it was clear you were trying to loophole the rules (which is actually, ALSO against the rules) and you had the intent to piss me off.

So making assumptions about my actions is a way to justify your own?

You had no idea if I had intent in finding the loop hole through the rules,or If I was trying to be comical.

Such outrageous assumptions,and having it actually pissing you off shows the inability to functionally work without being immature.

With all do respect I am not trying to attack you,but I just can't agree with your absurd actions. They were justified by opinions made by your self,not by the rules themselves.I understand you are being strict on rules,but [Not a Troll Tag] is NOT a loophole for an Xg tag,and it is obvious.

Including it as a loophole would not be reprehensible. I can't even comprehend how you find me trying to attack you with such a tag?!

From ChickenPanda's story, along with a quick look at your previous names to confirm ChickenPanda's story (link) it's pretty clear that you were trolling, or at the very least were changing your tags with the intent to frustrate/anger ChickenPanda as much as possible. ChickenPanda didn't "fail to communicate" because chat was being spammed. If you have been warned by a staff member for violating sever rules, and you're ignorant to the rules to the point that you didn't realize that you had to be in xenogamers in order to wear the xG tags, your eyes best be glued to your screen watching chat for any other warnings. If a staff member makes it as abundantly clear as possible (as ChickenPanda did) that you are breaking rules, and you continue to troll/loophole, don't be surprised when you see a ban coming your way. I see no reason to remove this ban, unless someone presents me with some evidence that would suggest the contrary. Judging from your posts, you're pretty clearly just a troll.

~closed.