Sign in to follow this  
kennY

JB Map Removal

JB_jail_special_b3

We didn't like it the map itself is just too complicated to navigate around..

There was very little to do on it.

We Rocked the vote within 4 rounds and 2 of them were freedays.

+1 , HOWEVER, I feel if we should take one off we should put a new one on in its place. I have plenty of sources to get really cool JB maps from.

We need new maps, we now play a variety from time to time. But its usually lego or avalanche, hmu if you think otherwise. :D but I dont at all remember playing on this map...

no the map was fine its just you guys were baddy wardens and its not at all hard to navigate. theres climb, minigames,2 soccers, race, dodgeball, and a bunch of other stuff. And everythings right down the hall you guys just didnt look around you go down a mainhall and there are signs EVERYwhere telling you where to go. so yea you guys only thought there was nothing to do cause your a baddy warden. I remeber you guys only tried climb and that was it. you never even went down the hall with all the signs leading to the rest of the games and its actually very easy to get to them.

no the map was fine its just you guys were baddy wardens and its not at all hard to navigate. theres climb, minigames,2 soccers, race, dodgeball, and a bunch of other stuff. And everythings right down the hall you guys just didnt look around you go down a mainhall and there are signs EVERYwhere telling you where to go. so yea you guys only thought there was nothing to do cause your a baddy warden. I remeber you guys only tried climb and that was it. you never even went down the hall with all the signs leading to the rest of the games and its actually very easy to get to them.

lol ok -1 +5 (including me and Smokey)

I do agree that we shouldnt take a map off its a laziness issue. Learn the map!!!! If theres no legitimate bugs or techincal issues then i revoke my +1

+1 It becomes super hard to control the prisoners in cells. Also there are too many choke-points to each place on the map. It's too easy for t's to set up ambushes or slink away, unnoticed.

Hate this. Way to easy to rebel, and I mean like half of the terrorists are rebels every single round. One of the cells has a teleporter DIRECTLY to armory that 6 cells could easily jump into... There is no way for the CTs to control the Ts on this map. As someone who plays CT all the time, this map is really bad. As someone who plays T pretty frequently, I still think it's TOO easy to rebel on.

+1 to be removed

Hate this. Way to easy to rebel, and I mean like half of the terrorists are rebels every single round. One of the cells has a teleporter DIRECTLY to armory that 6 cells could easily jump into... There is no way for the CTs to control the Ts on this map. As someone who plays CT all the time, this map is really bad. As someone who plays T pretty frequently, I still think it's TOO easy to rebel on.

+1 to be removed

+1I hate rebels too and that map is reducese

Sign in to follow this