Sign in to follow this  
Masta_Taco

Repeditive Warden Behavior

Out of cells you're a rebel. Line up on _____. FRLR. Spray Contest. LR.

I mean, I know it's hard being warden, but there ARE games on the map. Can some one please enforce the rule saying "Any game that has been played cannot be played a second time for 2 days." FRLR every round is boring and is a cheap way for kills.

I agree but thats only because most of the time either everyone rebels and dies till there is only a couple ts, or there are just bad wardens. But the "wait 2 days rule" is dumb because you have to play FRLR almost always near the end to eliminate the last few ts for a spray contest and LR. Just make a rule that if 3 mods or 2 admins agree that the warden is bad, make it that if someone else wants to be warden then they get priority or something like that. But yea blame it on bad cts and rebelling ts that fail and get themselves wiped out. And yes, there are some kill whores out there that just do FRLR and say warden kills only to rank up and do this a lot. Just get a moderator in there and they can help put a stop to this.

Oh and we should also start a warden training school lololol. anyone deemed qualified when going through warden training school can have priority over other cts as warden since they have a masters degree in wardenship. oh yea and also make it so that only i can attend so i can always be warden when i want to and then close the school with my seniority still in place. thats a good idea.

Thats a cop out. I can play many different games and I never play FRLR or Simon says. I think this is obviously abused because the warden is a douche or lazy or both. No game can be played 2 consecutive days. Period.

I agree with all, btw, are you guys experiencing any mics issues in the Jb server. For some reason me and BillyMays, when on Ct aren't able to speak with our Mic's till 6:30, just like the T's as well, Idk if its my mic. Can you let me know whats up, and what I can do about it?

I, as a warden, HONESTLY try to do as much things as we possibly can do.. The only problem with this is that it causes the rounds to be much longer (Getting down to 0:00) then people complain even more... I as a terrorist actually enjoy first reaction last reaction and simon says because it makes me think, and it gets the round done fast... Maybe i'm weird lol.

I, as a warden, HONESTLY try to do as much things as we possibly can do.. The only problem with this is that it causes the rounds to be much longer (Getting down to 0:00) then people complain even more... I as a terrorist actually enjoy first reaction last reaction and simon says because it makes me think, and it gets the round done fast... Maybe i'm weird lol.

you should be ashamed.

lol selby.. There are many other games that can eliminate T's , That rule was made because of how many time Frlr /Simon Said played everyround.

We can play a game call Shoot the Ts with no consquences what so ever.

Judgement Day Yesterday, Then we 1 spammed to say yes to "2 more rounds of freekilling". Not that I'm comlaining :D It was fun.

Why is everyone so concerned with a FAST round? I can understand if t's are just running around without a warden. If you rebel right away die and get caught thats your fault. Sit and wait stop *****ing lol.

Why is everyone so concerned with a FAST round? I can understand if t's are just running around without a warden. If you rebel right away die and get caught thats your fault. Sit and wait stop *****ing lol.

Also +1 to be stickied.

Well a lot of the wardens are fairly new, but some do over use lrfr, simon says, etc. But to do anything on that map requires the t's to cooperate which most of the time is extremely hard.

Sign in to follow this