Sign in to follow this  
NotKevinShady

KevScruffy

Member Name: KevScruffy

In-Game Name: Kev

Steam ID: scruffytiger

Game Time: Minecraft, about since it went into beta and came out of alpha, CS:S i just got about a week ago :)

Helpful Skills: i can edit, record and upload videos, (i actualy uploaded one a little bit ago of jepordy madness on the jail break server) and yeah :) you can put my fraps into use, i can record matches and make promos for the site.

He is young, but knows rules VERY well. he also doesn`t use mic, and he plays CT and he really is one CT I don`t mind having when I`m warden. +1 from me, but I wanna hear from others before deciding

I don't think he knows the motd as well as he/other people think he does.... He pretty regularly states rules that aren't even really rules, and complains pretty frequently.... Just read up the motd a bit more..... for now it is a +0....

I feel loved <3 and i will try to work on those things thank u guys <3 x9001

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

Also, i will be getting a microphone very soon. probaly turtle beach x11s. and i have re read the motd as well. :)

He seem like an alright guy, played on jb with him, very good ct, havent scene any freekills, seems to know modt ok, should check often for any changes, but other than that he seems alright

+1

GOODLUCK

xglogo2p.png

After careful examination, you have been accepted into Xeno Gamers!

Please put [xG] in your Steam name to complete the submission process.

Please read over all the rules so you can avoid a ban.

If you want to get admin, be active on the forum and TeamSpeak 3.

Our TeamSpeak 3 IP is voice.xenogamers.com