Goblin

Questionable Lifestyle

Take a look at a day in the life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYSCgLl0AtI

Technique is Key.

you're a kidward you're a squidward you're a kidward you're a squidward you're a kidward you're a squidward you're a kidward you're a squidward you're a kidward you're a squidward you're a kidward you're a squidward you're a kidward you're a squidward you're a kidward you're a squidward you're a kidward you're a squidward you're a kidward you're a squidward you're a kidward you're a squidward you're a kidward you're a squidward you're a kidward you're a squidward you're a kidward you're a squidward you're a kidward you're a squidward you're a kidward you're a squidward you're a kidward you're a squidward you're a kidward you're a squidward you're a kidward you're a squidward you're a kidward you're a squidward you're a kidward you're a squidward

actual topic:

*Feel free to post stories of weird days you've had here*

Today i rear ended a transit bus with a crazy Irish lady inside if it. I was on my way to community service.... for reasons... after many hours of lifting crates and fighting off crazy Mexican women, I decided to go get breakfast at a Double T Diner, after I ate my food and was well satisfied and getting the crash outta my mind, I went to pay my bill and my credit card was declined, so now I owe the diner payment on a tab. When I went out to my car I found out the chick I was going to chill with this weekend went out of town. Then when I got home I realized I lost my front license plate somewhere on the highway on the way home, so I had to go back out in a different car and find it. somehow i wound up finding it after going back to scope it out, so after all that I finally got home, and turned on my broke ass computer. Overall I rate the day 7/10 mainly because I could have gone out and did other shit instead of bein on my computer for 3-4 hours and have people cause my brain to rot in ts. i'm sleep deprived and going insane so maybe stayin home and sleeping all weekend is a good thing .

image.thumb.jpg.266952f7796d15185d18445f87366204.jpg