Triviality

Suggestions To Zombie Fortress

Hi. Im Trivi, im a member of the XG community who mostly goes on Freak Fortress and Zombie fortress. Im an engineer main, and in regards to Zombie Fortress, the engineers buildings Other than sentry not needed in any case. Only in some cases when it comes to barricading chokepoints does a dispenser come into play, but there needs to be some changes to that class to make it more of a support than the usual, see engy placing nothing but mini's here and there.

BUFFS:

Dispenser actually gives health and ammo

Ammo doesnt decrease gradually in sentries

NERFS:

Less ammo than Half (2/5)

Possible Max on Engineers?

Perhaps if can be done, allow Gunslinger Engineers to have whats currently in place for engineer buildings, and Other wrenches to have the suggestions above. I understand I may be asking for a lot, but i'd love to see new stuff. Please, these suggestions are open to criticism.

+1 please buff the zombies as they are underpowered as crap. me and vixxen made some suggestions as well i will get to tomorrow or something

No.

Engis would be unbeatable. Dispensers dont give ammo purely because if they did, you could give endless ammo to your sentry. That would be stupid. Not to mention how many engis would end up being in one spot every round.

The things i was talking about were this.

Give zombies a slight buff, as in a buffing scout and possibly spy. Maybe give them an increased damage output or maybe give the scouts mini crits. Scouts are basically useless unless you have a sandman which is why almost no one uses scout. It can balance the game.

Disable scramble team voting. The next map vote could stay if possible because it is actually useful but scramble teams resets the round and can cause that one butt-hurt guy who screwed up at the beginning to mess over 12 other people.

Server rules: I know i made like a set of rules when zombie fortress was dead but the server needs its own specific rules. there is so many things needing to be mentioned but since it is not in !motd nor in rules when you join no one knows. Like on purposely killing yourself at the beginning of the round to give zombies weapons is unfair. The zombies picking up weapons should be fine but killing yourself in order to give zombies is an unfair advantage.

Also a reduction in ammo for soldiers to like triv said, 2/5.

I will have more later