Bone

Making .qc Files For Ff2 Bosses

Wasn't sure if this was the right place to put this, but putting it in the TF2 discussions and whatnot didn't seem right to me... Anyway... Here's what I'm working on apuu.sh_iXcsY_e926cbdb14.thumb.jpg.f5c5c9e5c101be9fdf6ba4245b584a61.jpg

Basically, I'm making a Senator Armstrong boss for FF2. However, it's a blank mesh, meaning it's a model with no bones, so I'm setting some to the model via the Soldier's from TF2. Much like how Saxton Hale shares the Soldier's rig. The problem is, I don't know enough about rigging to do this correctly. Now, I pretty much got him rigged up, he moves to the poses of the bones and everything, but when I export him.... No bones, no textures, just Mr. Armstrong standing in a T-pose like a dingus. So either I rigged incorrectly or am exporting/setting up a .qc incorrectly. If anyone has experience or knows what to do, help me out here. I'm currently using Blender, but can switch to 3DSMax or whatever since they're basically the same thing.

TL;DR: Making FF2 boss, dunno if I'm rigging/making a .qc right, send help pls

Update: Turns out I got it all rigged correctly, I just have no idea on how to make a .qc, if anyone does let me know so I can finish this dang thing and make even more custom bosses, thanks