Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

My Goodbye

Sorry for the constant leaves in a row, and this isn't because of Aegean's resignation, but it did help me realize something.

There is a job in my clan, even as a member, and it's becoming a burden to myself if I am not active enough. I like this clan, and everyone in it, I just feel like it's not coming together as well. Notice how we are mostly just a JB clan and nothing besides, even with our servers, it takes a long time to constantly populate them. I can't play a lot of games wearing that tag, knowing I am not being active. It's a self-conscious deal, and it sounds like ********, but I'll come back to play JB every now and then.

Also that HeLLsSlammers thing was completely out of hand in my opinion and I don't want to be part of that.

Goodbye, I don't know if I'll even be active on the forums.

yea, this clan is becoming more and more immature, Silence needs to really clear the hellsgamers **** up, I love this clan, but it's just...... Not as well as I thought it would be when I joined, I love the members but.....Really Silence?

You Will be missed, And also I'm to lazy to start my own thread so this is my Goodbye the only reason i join xG was because of otherworldly hes had a large impact on my gaming time staying here would be an insult goodbye my friends it was fun while it lasted (one or two more will follow Other's leave) You have lost 2 very important members today ( Other, Aegean) Me? I'm just another useless member. Farewell xG!

I never got to really know you,but i felt you were a good person accounting that arthmans great respect for you anyways goodbye and hope to see you on the servers sometime-Rexx

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

oh and bye bog you will be missed

I understand everybody is feelings different, I respect it, thebog, make it rain on dem hoes, if you get me. otherwordly, keep it real, and aegean, lmao, get a better mic, hope you guys enjoy the rest of gaming/ doing other things. :P

Im leaving xG for the same reason as bog, and noone even knows i exist, so i know none of you will miss me, except for maybe hudson, i wont miss any of you because i dont know any of you, bye hudson D: