Sign in to follow this  
Masta_Taco

Band Wagon is fun!

K thx bai. Now, commence in posting "and nothing of value was lost." Also, reason: Lot of people i like are leaving and personally, I like a small group of people on this server but now, well ****. G-bye.

: ( masta taco you were fun dont leave just cause the short bus is leaving with the others. You make a decent person to have on the server, hope u will still play here regularly

major b stfu your an *** hole all the time. Someone leaves the clan so you bash them? Sorry your just a lonely f*ggot that doesnt care about yourself you ****ing follower. "Oh Silence is our God in this clan so i suck his **** when asked to." Yea right why dont you strap a collar to your neck and let him lead you around like a dog to. Oh and how about you suck his **** a little more while your at it you dumb ****. all you do is cause problems, bash good people, and then try to make excuses for yourself as to why you did it. and also i dont appreciate your casual "shortbus retard" comment. my baby sister has downsyndrome. So you just use that as an insult? How about you go up to a mentally challenged person and say something like that in front of them. I hope you die in an accident and burn in hell.

: ( masta taco you were fun dont leave just cause the short bus is leaving with the retards. You make a decent person to have on the server, hope u will still play here regularly

STILL DISRESPECTING oh man well done.

lol you guys can't do anything but create drama, can you?? I changed the offensive term. so stop trying to be rude towards me if you dont expect me to be just as abrasive back.

Masta Get off the bus you still have a chance to change your mind! TUCK AND ROLL!!!

No major, you're the one causing problems from the beginning. You may have changed the offensive term, but we still remember it.