thecatglaceon

Delfino Plaza Glitch

On the tf2 trade gaming history server, on the delfino plaza map, if you stand right next to the wall that separates spawns and you look the right way, you can throw sandman/wrap assassin balls/cleavers/flames through it, potentially hitting the other team

On the tf2 trade gaming history server, on the delfino plaza map, if you stand right next to the wall that separates spawns and you look the right way, you can throw sandman/wrap assassin balls/cleavers/flames through it, potentially hitting the other team

Okay, thank you for pointing that out. I appreciate the input. I'll look into it.

I would have liked if that statement was more specific about how you look at it "the right way", but no worries, I might just make them separate rooms in the next release.

Also, for future reference, there's already a thread posted for bug reports regarding this map that the staff have been so kind as to make it a part of the other stickied threads in the TF2 discussion forum. Just pointing that out so that every time someone finds a bug, there isn't a dozen of threads being made for individual reasons.

Okay, thank you for pointing that out. I appreciate the input. I'll look into it.

I would have liked if that statement was more specific about how you look at it "the right way", but no worries, I might just make them separate rooms in the next release.

Also, for future reference, there's already a thread posted for bug reports regarding this map that the staff have been so kind as to make it a part of the other stickied threads in the TF2 discussion forum. Just pointing that out so that every time someone finds a bug, there isn't a dozen of threads being made for individual reasons.

ok, thanks. when i say "the right way", its usually just wherever with the balls, and a bit downwards for the cleaver.