Legend

Cuse- - Counter-strike

My vote does nto count so I won't even bother placing one.

But in my honest opinion cause you're my homie--

I know you have good intentions and would like to do good for the server, but doing good moderating is not the only thing that matters.

When you get the mod tag you represent the clan on a more mature basis, and are trying to get other people to join the clan and overall represent xG as a whole better.

From what I see every time you're on the server something drama related happens to you, weather your fault or someone else, and most of the time you're in the right in my eyes.

But what's the point of arguing something minor if it's not related to the rules? or arguing a "loop hole" in the rules if something is a grey zone in the rules it's up to the mods discretion on how to handle the situation theirs no need to fight over these.

If my vote would count it would be a +1 with the advice of try to not always win an argument yet to find mutual ground to agree on, especially when it's with staff.

Right now a -1 but I have not had issues with him that often does rage now and then but will see in a couple of day I might plus this app.

@Snackbar I mean I don't know what the point of this was. Since @Duke Commented people that I have never seen before or talked to before -1 just to follow @Duke so I mean its completely up to you and the other DM's if you want to promote or not. Otherwise, if you aren't just close this thread and I won't apply again :D

@Legend I will close the thread, and ill have a discussion with the higher ups. We can give other people second chances so you fully deserve a formal discussion. In the meantime - add me on steam, im on almost everyones list.