Sign in to follow this  
Duckii

10 Man Daily / Weekly :)

Mkay well First off a 10 man is a 5 v 5 scrim against eachother for fun :D. Ok well im hoping to make a daily/Weekly 10 man with the clan so we can get in some practice on scrimming / Shooting / Strats/ And For funnn :D!.

First we'll Only need 10 players total (1 must be an admin), After we sorted things out with the players , We move on to getting 2 captains that will than choose who they want on they're team. First they'll knife eachother in mid, The winning Captain will get to choose either The side they want (Ct or T) or First pick and they'll be placed on T. After the team are picked the Admin will than Lo3 and the Scrim against eachother will begin.

So Yeh, This can be good practice for all members, Also this will help out our scrim team to understand more and get better.

This will Begin each day of the Week for now At 5:00 Pm Est / 4:00 M Cen / 3:00 mnt/ 2:00 pm Pacific. If this time don't Work out than it will be Changed.

If u think u Can not make it and u really want to play just let me know what time you can play and maybe i can reschedule the time.

Don't worry if the game is full, You still have a chance at playing because , A member may need to leave and we'll need a 10th and we'll let you know and you can join. Just post so i can add you all incase we need a player :).

Thanks for reading :), Hope you all enjoy this.

First Day of scrim team was a great success :D!, Had alot of fun. Atleast 3 hour of scrimming eachother :) , Another one tmrw same time.

i will do this IF u get assault and aztec from 1.6 onto the map selection, and i want the 1.6 versions as close as possible, i dont want the source versions of the map