Sign in to follow this  
Soiled_It

Wtf?? Vac banned must read

Ok so I was turning on my computer and BAM I see my status as VAC BANNED I can nolonger play css tf2 because for SOME DAMN REASON BHOPING IS CAN GETCHA VAC BANNED BULL **** and so I wont be able to see you until I have enough money for a new account and for new damn games. I am pissed off about how you can get vac banned for BHOP. Is there any way I could tell them I wasnt cheating or some ****?

lol ... and people believed u can't get vacced cause of scripts haha, and thats why u double check with actually hackers :3, Also you should always have a alternate acc just in case something like this happends

Ok so I was turning on my computer and BAM I see my status as VAC BANNED I can nolonger play css tf2 because for SOME DAMN REASON BHOPING IS CAN GETCHA VAC BANNED BULL **** and so I wont be able to see you until I have enough money for a new account and for new damn games. I am pissed off about how you can get vac banned for BHOP. Is there any way I could tell them I wasnt cheating or some ****?
your gonna have to contact valve on this one