In-Game Name:

KAELZ

Steam ID:

STEAM_1:1:14619036

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

Hi guys,

i got a 1 hour ban for sellings spawns as a commander at nuclear dawn. i respect the rules, but i thought it was ok, because we nearly lost and it was at the end-game. i just wanted to save time for everyone. i should have take the rules more seriously, i apologize for that.

when my 1 hour ban was over, i saw, that i was unbanned, but now its even worse, because i was moved to silence. i cant communicate with other players and i cant get a commander again.

this is very bad, because i really love this game and i like to be the commander the most and your servers are the only servers with players.

i know erverything is my fault and no other one is to blame, but i ask you kindly to change my status.

sorry for my bad english

best regards

Selling all the transport gates to force a round end is not allowed. This is a form of greifing, which takes away a teams right to vote to surrender. You have been silenced for three days for doing this. I have talked with the moderator who banned you, to clarify that we silence instead of ban for doing this.

thank you for your quick reply. now i understand. i thought i got silenced permanent, because there is no info about the length in the ban-list.