Perman00bJr

I Make Music!

I started playing guitar a couple years ago and now I think I'm good enough to make money off of it. Anyways, here we go.

My name's Randy. I live in a quiet valley town in northwestern PA, USA. I make music that I enjoy, so that others an enjoy it too. Whether or not I deserve to get paid is entirely up to you, but I figured I'd take a crack at it. Do I expect to make a fortune off of an indie band hosting website? Not at all. A little extra spending money? Hopefully. I go to college next year, so I'll be able to dedicate more time to what I love doing, but as of right now, this is the best I can offer.

For anyone that's kind enough, here is my first album. I could only include the three tracks I wrote because of the copyright laws restricting my covers, but it IS only $3 if you want to buy it. The tracks themselves are $1 individually. I hope you enjoy it, and I PROMISE more music will be coming soon. I have another album in the works which is going to include anywhere from 5 to 10 songs that will all be originals. The material I'm writing right now is, imho, better than what I've already done, so hopefully the only way from here is up.

tl;dr, I make music. I'm 17 and want a couple extra bucks. If you don't wanna buy it, chill. Hope you enjoy! <3

https://red2.bandcamp.com/releases

Edited by Guest (see edit history)