Sign in to follow this  
Hysteria

Tradegy Strikes Xenogamers!!!!!

As a delegate to the xG clan, my constituents and I were horrified to learn of the tragedy on Lunar earlier this morning. My thoughts and condolences go out to the grieving families and loved ones of the lost terrorists as they struggle to make sense out of such a terrible catastrophe. I would also like to promise to you, to each and every person on Lunar, that I will work my utmost to reach an immediate and satisfying end to the elevator situation and stop this madness from continuing. Lunar has long suffered from the plague of glitchiness, and this terrible loss of life now demands that we, as a clan, put this on our top priorities and begin working towards a solution that can put an end immediately to the suicides.

Our server needs to come together as a single, united people in order to progressively and aggressively remedy the grievances and issues that still remain on Luna, and I intend to facilitate that by passing several newly-drafted resolutions that will be submitted to the Admins later this week. My prayers go out to all those who are affected, and may Silence bless us all.

Move to random pl0x

I think I speak on the behalf of everyone when I say "Shut the fuck up"

I personally loved this. That was so much fun!

I was one of the many who committed suicide that faithful day. It was a hard choice to make knowing we wouldn't be out of there for months because the rescue squad was filled with a bunch of 10 year old mutes. I mean who makes a rescue squad from that?! Wait I committed suicide why am I here....