Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy

No more longjump?

Wtf is this? You took it off one time and no one started to play the server, then put it back on and them take it back off? its no more fun without long jump, just because you can get out of jail easily, or its cheap, well other players can do that as well. I haven't heard a single player complain about long jump, only that its gone.

Wtf is this? You took it off one time and no one started to play the server, then put it back on and them take it back off? its no more fun without long jump, just because you can get out of jail easily, or its cheap, well other players can do that as well. I haven't heard a single player complain about long jump, only that its gone.

Agreed. While some may complain that longjump is noobish, like DJ, there is a larger majority that likes it. Also, I saw no discussion or vote on the forums, so it appears the administration simply felt the need to do something about it without consulting the majority of players who have their own opinions. It rather angers me that administrators would do something like that, but I digress. Anyway, I feel no need to play on the server anymore.

I complained.

Long jump makes killing someone become a "spray-n-pray" fest.

Rather than the alternative skill shooting.

Anyone could easily with a little bit of practice headshoot someone who's long-jumping with 1 bullet.

Agreed. While some may complain that longjump is noobish, like DJ, there is a larger majority that likes it. Also, I saw no discussion or vote on the forums, so it appears the administration simply felt the need to do something about it without consulting the majority of players who have their own opinions. It rather angers me that administrators would do something like that, but I digress. Anyway, I feel no need to play on the server anymore.

Well said, I haven't played on the server since it was removed, and don't plan on until its back up. Hell even if I was mod and was asked for help on Surf I would say No, I just hate it that much right now.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

3 members have viewed this topic:
    Fink Red Tekk