Sign in to follow this  
Vero

Vero's inactivity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2bhQVXOC5E

Click this, then read :D (it's music)

Okay, so a few.. actually a lot, have been asking me where I've been, or what I was doing.

and I've been extremely inactive lately because I've been working a lot graphic design,

playing a few others games (WoW & SAMP) as CSS started to lose its fun factor, especially since I can barely

run CSS at a playable framerate, I no longer find it fun and can't stand to be on it any longer then fifteen

minutes. I've also started to notice xG is losing its "family feel" to it, which also discourages me to play.

I've been recently re-introduced to my old SAMP community, and me and about twenty of my old friends decided to

start playing WoW more regularly again, creating our guild, and etc. so I'm really occupied with that for the moment.

andd within about six months (oh lawd) I'll be buying a new computer that'll be able to run a majority of games at highest

settings, and by that time (if the community is still standing) I expect to become as active as I used to be. until then,

I'll continue to be pretty inactive. :< Sorry

I've also asked Silence to remove all my admin powers, and asked Aegean to add me to the demotions list next week.

the last thing this community needs is another crap administrator who isn't active or even play.

iLy all. <3

Oh... How I love SA:MP... But it's not fun anymore, because most people on LittleWhitey have quit the server... :(

Edit: The picture is of Ashley.

Oh... How I love SA:MP... But it's not fun anymore, because most people on LittleWhitey have quit the server... :(

Edit: The picture is of Ashley.

I always play Las Venturas Playground, but you're right. after 0.3c patch (or something) the player population declined for everyone.

Good now i just hope i dont have to deal with a ****** who trolls me and who also is a guy pretending to be a woman

I'll still be on the forums dipshit.

go read more books you little nerd rofl.

i[/color]t.

go read more books you little nerd rofl.

LOOOOOOOOLLLL OHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Vero..... sir..... you dont hate me for being a nerd do you? ;O

anyways, hi. My name is Sean and it is nice to meet the real you. Um yeah go play minecraft. VERY low system requirements. jb is getting pretty...you know... ehhhh

LOOOOOOOOLLLL OHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Vero..... sir..... you dont hate me for being a nerd do you? ;O

anyways, hi. My name is Sean and it is nice to meet the real you. Um yeah go play minecraft. VERY low system requirements. jb is getting pretty...you know... ehhhh

Of course I don't hate you for being a nerd xD &

I refuse to play minecraft, its not fun. very early Alpha was the only time I actually enjoyed it.

I'll stick to WoW, ruining the economy and practically owning the auction house is much funner.