Sign in to follow this  
Soiarn

Quarantine Do Not Read This

Dear, [xG:M] Quarantine...

All the time since I've joined these serevers, so have he been trying to get me banned all the time. He's been giving false accusation, and make me look bad, and also he's over-reacting to everything that I've ever done. He's giving me subliminal messages and trying to build my anger up. He's not like showing everyone that he's being a jerk towads me and trying to get me banned. It's all in the hidden, so that I'm the only one affected and the only one who notices it. He've been doing this for a long time now, and he's almost forcing me leave the clan / servers all the time. There's nobody in the whole universe, that's being such dis-respectfull towards me, and trying to make it so that I quit. I constantly get banned because he's trying to make me look bad and that I've done something ALOT ALOT ALOT worse than I've even done. If you read this, please stop it, and I'd prefer it if you didn't try to be a part of every case that's about me. If you don't stop soon, you'll get exactly what you've wanted, to get me to leave. Congratulations Quarantine, you got exactly what you wanted. There's no other person that disgraces me more than you.

Basically, he's making me mad, and he's doing his best to do so.

An example might be the time he told me that he were going to help me, and it ended up getting me perm. banned from TeamSpeak.

I perm'd you from Teamspeak because you said you were going to use an ip scrambler to get yourself unbanned, and you wanted to be an a$shole to me on there as well. I'm not trying to get you kicked out, it's because I get multiple reports of you breaking rules, trolling, and freekilling. Deny this all you want but you know it's the truth.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

[/color]

I perm'd you from Teamspeak because you said you were going to use an ip scrambler to get yourself unbanned, and you wanted to be an a$shole to me on there as well. I'm not trying to get you kicked out, it's because I get multiple reports of you breaking rules, trolling, and freekilling. Deny this all you want but you know it's the truth.
You were the *******, I'd need a new STEAM ID and a IP SCRAMBLER, I only have one of them. IP SCRABLER's are LEGAL in MY COUNTRY. Okay. Now, you were asking the same damn question over and over again, because you needed a real reason for me to be unbanned. I told you the only reason I want to be unbanned is because I want to play the at the damn servers. You tried to make it worse all the time, and you're making me so damn mad. Now, did you read the topic title?

P.S.: You're not whorty of having SpongeBob Squarepants and Trollface in the same profile picture.

Aren't Moderators supposed to get evidence of freekillng, before you slay or ban? You have been constantly thrashing him, banning him. It's getting ridiculous. He nevers gets banned by anybody else except you, and you often ban him everyday.

obvious troll post is obvious

Aren't Moderators supposed to get evidence of freekillng, before you slay or ban? You have been constantly thrashing him, banning him. It's getting ridiculous. He nevers gets banned by anybody else except you, and you often ban him everyday.

obvious troll post is obvious

Here, I unbanned you from Teamspeak ok? I hope that clears up some stuff here. I am sincerely sorry about the things I have said and done to you. Can you forgive me?

Here, I unbanned you from Teamspeak ok? I hope that clears up some stuff here. I am sincerely sorry about the things I have said and done to you. Can you forgive me?
Also I didn't say I would use it, I said I could use a VPN.

Can you forgive me? I don't want to continue any more hostility with you.
I'll never forgive you for anything that you've done against me nor anyone else.

For the record, there is no such thing as an scramblers.
I know, he's just being foolish. He can't admit that he's made an horrible mistake about the TeamSpeak ban.

Big ****ing deal -.- u got banned...quit *****ing...quarentines right, u troll ALL the time, gravedig threads constantly (then go "old post is old" no ****...) IMO...stop trolling and u probably wouldnt hav so many enemies...

Big ****ing deal -.- u got banned...quit *****ing...quarentines right, u troll ALL the time, gravedig threads constantly (then go "old post is old" no ****...) IMO...stop trolling and u probably wouldnt hav so many enemies...
Don't you talk to me like that little boy.

IP Scramblers may be legal in your country, but they are illegal in the US. On a related note, thats where the server is located.

Good game sir, I recommend Hooked On Phonics for all your english learning needs.

IP Scramblers may be legal in your country, but they are illegal in the US. On a related note, thats where the server is located.

Good game sir, I recommend Hooked On Phonics for all your english learning needs.

If it's client-side then it's legal in the US laws, as I am only affecting my ISP and not the host for the server. That has no other effect than getting connected from another country than the real country of my residence.

Edit: Also, the "Hooked on Phonics" comment is very very dis-respectfull.