Sign in to follow this  
Ero_Sennin78

I miss you guys

I want to play mini games and dr so bad. I miss you all. I am just waiting for Silence to explain himself and say sorry. I dont care if I am never a mod or admin again.

He apologized in general in a thread a few weeks ago. I think that's about the best that you're going to get. I didn't hear anyone say they got personal apologies.

There is one thing that I dont agree with, the apology. It was not personal. I donated a lot of money. I took **** from his decisions. I moderated his site. I was constantly being talked **** about. Most of it was trolls that are not here anymore. But he never had my back or showed loyalty. The Jail Break servers are owned by **** heads that make people feel bad and dont have any other choice but to play cause the server is populated. The mods/admins that get promoted dont do their jobs cause they dont want to be disliked. I can tell you the worse thing Silence ever did was turn his back on me and let his servers run rampid. LOL

This is pointless. All of this. 100% full stop. if you really want an apology why don't you simply ask for one. Going to forums and calling the clan bad and our mods bad (Ex1- The Jail Break servers are owned by **** heads that make people feel bad and dont have any other choice but to play cause the server is populated.). Ridiculous, honestly and even more the question. why should the apology from silence matters. if you miss the "people" from the minigames and dr then just rejoin. You are 30 something and denying your own enjoyment because a teenager won't apologize to you. Im not trying to sound mean, and I don't know what happened between you and silence, but I mean. This is pointless.

This is pointless. All of this. 100% full stop. if you really want an apology why don't you simply ask for one. Going to forums and calling the clan bad and our mods bad (Ex1- The Jail Break servers are owned by **** heads that make people feel bad and dont have any other choice but to play cause the server is populated.). Ridiculous, honestly and even more the question. why should the apology from silence matters. if you miss the "people" from the minigames and dr then just rejoin. You are 30 something and denying your own enjoyment because a teenager won't apologize to you. Im not trying to sound mean, and I don't know what happened between you and silence, but I mean. This is pointless.

It's called respect. I have donated alot of money and time to this clan and got treated like ****. If it happened to you. You would probably rage harder so please stop commenting on **** you dont know about. KK THX BYE

Why should we give you respect when you say the server is terrible and all of our mods are shitty Ex. 1 The Jail Break servers are owned by **** heads that make people feel bad and dont have any other choice but to play cause the server is populated. The mods/admins that get promoted dont do their jobs cause they dont want to be disliked. so since silence owns the server owner and demand and apology you call him a **** head? Lol "okay"

I can see how you new kids dont understand and I look like a ****. I promise that the Jailbreak was not as shitty as it once was. People actually cared and tried hard to enforce the rules. There was no fighting over warden and trolls on a regular basis. I know I sound like a jaded *******. Trust me this clan could and should be alot better I have been down for a long time.

thing is, most of the ppl that give u **** are butthurt faggots that are too stupid to think before they answer, and because they see it as the perfect opportunity to troll someone so old about playing video games and ****. the way i see it, ero is like the hard *** that no one wants to **** off or **** with, yet most of the admins arent iron fisted and stuff, ero was and is a big part of the clan. funny **** was when he was warden a while ago, and the reactions from the ts was like "oh **** this just got real", "SRS BUSINESS", "this is serious now", lold. hopefully u do decide to come back to xg, we do need someone to tell the 14 yr olds to shut the **** up, and dont forget that silence is a 17 yr old, he still needs to mature more before he starts taking more responsibility for his actions

The jailbreak servers are ****. The mods are awful and its beginning to be a nuisance. I find it hard to play JB for longer that 12 minutes without constant mic spamming, rule breaking or freekilling. Mod's dont do shit unless it happens to them and then they throw around excuses like "O eye d1dn't c eet". Its the worst yo.

@Xavien, he just did ask for an apology, read the first post pl0x before commenting.

These people who are trolling/raging towards you, don't know what it's like being a big part of a community, i know i don't have mod or admin or anything on xG, but I'm Co-Ldr of an Old clan and trust me, its not easy like, you gotta do work, it takes alot of time, and effort. My clan also had a site, and i was in-charge of it. I had to do all the Rules and Unbanning e.t.c. It took a big amount of time and it wasn't fun. I did it though because i loved the clan and believed in it. However it was different because i got thanks and congrats from everyone on there, and i think little to no people have thanked ero for all he's done. So i wan't to say Thanks for all the hard work you've done towards the community, without you, it probably would be a lot different now. Probably would be full of little 12 year old kids who troll and rage. I hope you re-join soon (if you even do).

Sincerely EZKill