Sign in to follow this  
Soiarn

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank | STEAM_0:1:25273778

Member Name: Soiarn

Abusing Admin: [xG:M] Chosen #Drank | STEAM_0:1:25273778

Your In-Game Name: [xG] Soiarn

Abuse Description: He banned me from CT for 1 whole day, because of one supposedly mistakenly freekill. He also gagged a guy who said "How does it feel to be CT banned?", and that's not a legit reason for gagging someone.

Reason: Because he decided that there was enough proof that showed me brutally freekilled a single terrorist which was so damn bad that he had to ban me for 1 whole day. All 1440 minutes...

Player Effect: I am CT banned for a whole day, and I'll probably leave this horrible community.

Proof: I've blocked him and he has the link to the proof.

Proof is here dude, it was a fair gag. You always cry about it when you get banned and you posted as soon as drank got off. This is obvious proof, like you say "Show the .dem file bro." Heres the sht. Download @ UppIT

Not to be qqing you completley ruined my night, no mods were on for a while and you tarped as soon as cells opend, freekilled before they lrd, and tarped simon says and killed the wrong one. I would vouch to ban you, your a really cocky kid and are a ****. I really hope you get banned.

Die in a house fire,

Kenji

If you saw 10 secounds from before the video, you'd all get that he was a rebel. I was personally waiting for him to unstack, seen the video now.

Thats complete ******** dude you cant fool us bro you just randomly looked up then killed him, then turned and freeshot 2 people.

Die of herpes,

Kenji

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

Btw it's just a one day ban cry more babe.

Thats complete ******** dude you cant fool us bro you just randomly looked up then killed him, then turned and freeshot 2 people.

Die of herpes,

Kenji

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

Liar.

After Explaining: [xG:M] Chosen #Drank: You're clearly mistaken.

Before:

[xG] Soiarn: Hey, just hypotetically speaking now...

[xG] Soiarn: If a CT mistakenly kills a T, should he get 1440 minutes ban or slay?

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank: Slay

[xG] Soiarn: You sure?

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank: You're right.

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank: Mhm.

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank: Look.

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank: If you really want me to get my mod taken

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank: Post it

[xG] Soiarn: Why am I treaten differently then?

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank: It's just one brick in the wall

[xG] Soiarn: I sound racism long way...

[xG] Soiarn: A brick in the wall?

Then he goes on explaining how many years a human averagely lives, and how many days he lives.

And then explains that 1 day isn't anything, which it is.

I've been banned unfairly, without proof of before and after the incident.

He's feeling good:

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank: Yeah, I'm feeling so good about myself that I have the entire communtiy performing a ****ing coop-de-tau on me

Exta:

[xG] Soiarn: Legit Reason, Being Mistaken, Hard Time, Face 1 day ban CT. No real reason.

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank: Then that would explain why you are making such a large deal of nothing. (Meaning 1 day is little)

---

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank: It's not even as if you can't play

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank: You just can't play CT for one day.

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank: You're going to sleep through most of the day anyways.

[xG] Soiarn: But, what are the legit reason?

[xG] Soiarn: Me?

[xG] Soiarn: Sleep?

[xG] Soiarn: I don't do that stuff man.

---

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank: LOOK IT'S ONE ****ING DAY

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank: I"M DONE

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank: THROUGH

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank: FINISHED

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank: I WILL HEAR NO MORE

Thank you for taking a 2 hour long conversation, in which you gave me no respite at all, and take the parts of it that make me look bad.

[xG] Soiarn: Congratulations, you've just achieved a new badge.

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank: Ok

[xG] Soiarn: http://www.sumnermckenzie.com/rrnet/images/Racist.jpg

Why don't you stop flaming me, trolling me, and spamming me.

Why don't you post the multitude of times I apologized to you and asked you to calm down.

Thank you for taking a 2 hour long conversation, in which you gave me no respite at all, and take the parts of it that make me look bad.

[xG] Soiarn: Congratulations, you've just achieved a new badge.

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank: Ok

[xG] Soiarn: http://www.sumnermckenzie.com/rrnet/images/Racist.jpg

Why don't you stop flaming me, trolling me, and spamming me.

Why don't you post the multitude of times I apologized to you and asked you to calm down.

I do believe that you've been treating me differently. Therefore I must assume that you have something against either my Religion, Skin Colour or other. You didn't slay, you took the way for a ban instead. On the video, it's missing what happened before the incident. If the video was complete, then you'd be clearly able to see that I didn't freekill nobody.

As for you accusations of me being racist.

I have no knowledge of your skin color, religion, creed, or even where you are from.

I would have done the same thing if it was someone else.

From this point on you are blocked on my steam chat from you insistent spamming.

As for you accusations of me being racist.

I have no knowledge of your skin color, religion, creed, or even where you are from.

I would have done the same thing if it was someone else.

From this point on you are blocked on my steam chat from you insistent spamming.

You are clearly not fit for the position of a Moderator then. You're dealing out the wrong type of punishment.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Die of herpes,

Kenji

Randomly, no. I can switch from wall to any Terrorist if he's rebelled without it being a random kill. I can guarantee you, that if the video was complete, it'd show the reason 10-30 secounds before I killed the guy.