Sign in to follow this  
Soiarn

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank | STEAM_0:1:25273778

Look just take this ban and embrace its gracefullness, btw it's not like your banned from the server.
The point isn't the time I'm banned for, it's that I have been wrongfully banned.

Also, 1 day ban for 1 potential freekill?

Your all dumb accept for me and JB and drank sorta. Stop posting and wasteing your time
*except. lol

and Soiarn, if the person was rebelling i understand you kill him, but when you freeshot the two people, you did it, than ran away probably intent on killing them at the beginning then realized you didn't have enough ammo so you ran away in fear you would get blamed, so explain why you didn't fully kill those two terrorists?

*except. lol

and Soiarn, if the person was rebelling i understand you kill him, but when you freeshot the two people, you did it, than ran away probably intent on killing them at the beginning then realized you didn't have enough ammo so you ran away in fear you would get blamed, so explain why you didn't fully kill those two terrorists?

I am not specifically known with the case that you're telling me about. I play almost 22/7 and I can't remember everything I've done. And I apologize if your accuasations are real, and I'd ofc, slay myself for such an offense.

Soiarn, you were looking at something, then randomly flipped to that one guy and killed him. Obvious freekill. But it shouldn't deserve a ct ban for a day unless he was doing it a lot. I wasn't there so idk.

Soiarn, you were looking at something, then randomly flipped to that one guy and killed him. Obvious freekill. But it shouldn't deserve a ct ban for a day unless he was doing it a lot. I wasn't there so idk.
Have you read the posts? I was keeping an eye on him all the time. He was a rebel, from before the clip started.

Edit: It's not obviously a freekill? WTF? I killed a damn rebel...

-1 for sure. Soiarn you really need to stop posting on the forums about **** that no one cares about. The things you start threads about just need a simple discussion with the person who banned you and let it be. Honestly it's annoying you are raging at all mods who do one thing to **** you off.

-1, IMO that was a ******** kill. Plus Drank (billy mays) has been a great moderator and friend to everyone in the community and has more credability and seniority. I'm pretty sure you're the only person who ever had a problem with him (not going to wade through 30 pages of ban requests [silence please bring back search bar!!!! :( ]). We need him, and I dont think banning him as mod is justified. And it was only a 1 DAY CT BAN. You could have played as a T. You're going to remove his moderatorship after x months of great service just because he CT banned you for a day? Nope.avi