Sign in to follow this  
Soiarn

I'm fed up with bans.

All your proving is that you might be ugly.

I heard it somewhere from someone once.

On an unrelated note, the Red Sox are tied with the Indians.

All your proving is that you might be ugly.

I heard it somewhere from someone once.

On an unrelated note, the Red Sox are tied with the Indians.

Can't we just be neutral instead of cold-blooded enemies?

You do realize that less then 25% of the community is generally racist towards you right?

- You are generally good at following the MOTD but the thing is. You often kill them on sight without giving the slightest warning what they were doing wrong. Be more fair to players instead of saying, " Not follow warden's order. Shoot on sight!" Effectively, this causes players to be angered since they want to have fun, leading them to complain to mods and admins alike. Mod and Admins both alike don't like getting raged at and being trolled at from doing their jobs, resulting in getting gag, muted, or kicked. Give the mods time to explain instead of blankly arguing back to them, you are having a debate. Be respectful.

You do realize that less then 25% of the community is generally racist towards you right?

- You are generally good at following the MOTD but the thing is. You often kill them on sight without giving the slightest warning what they were doing wrong. Be more fair to players instead of saying, " Not follow warden's order. Shoot on sight!" Effectively, this causes players to be angered since they want to have fun, leading them to complain to mods and admins alike. Mod and Admins both alike don't like getting raged at and being trolled at from doing their jobs, resulting in getting gag, muted, or kicked. Give the mods time to explain instead of blankly arguing back to them, you are having a debate. Be respectful.

I agree, and when I said mostly, I meant mostly of the trollers. But yeah, you're right. I'll be sure to do that in the close future, if I can get CT unbanned sometime.

You're all a bunch of ****ing retarded trolls, who are dis-respecting me like all the ****ing time. Seriously, everyone, go **** yourselves. Every ****ing one is so ****ing damn bad racists against me. **** you Quarantine, **** you Mad Scientist, **** you Herpies, **** you JayBreeze, **** you xGKevinShady, **** you Aaron, **** you KingJ, **** you the rest of the community. You are all a bunch of ****ing retards, who smokes crack. Go get a ****ing life, and stop playing this "Counter-Strike Source" game all the damn ****ing time. Also, **** you Masta_Taco, **** you Bucketheadtwo and **** you Brian.

you're all a bunch of ****ing retarded trolls, who are dis-respecting me like all the ****ing time. Seriously, everyone, go **** yourselves. Every ****ing one is so ****ing damn bad racists against me. **** you quarantine, **** you mad scientist, **** you herpies, **** you jaybreeze, **** you xgkevinshady, **** you aaron, **** you kingj, **** you the rest of the community. You are all a bunch of ****ing retards, who smokes crack. Go get a ****ing life, and stop playing this "counter-strike source" game all the damn ****ing time. Also, **** you masta_taco, **** you bucketheadtwo and **** you brian.

lololololololol

lololololololol
Seriously, get the **** off you ****ing goat / anal ****ing licker. You're the dumbest and gayest of all the gayest and dumbest trolls there are you ****ing retarded troll.

soiarn are you bi polar because if so it's okay but you might need to go get it checked out maybe some med's prescribed...
Uhm no, I'm not mad.

Soooooo, im pretty sure soiarn should b banned for all the disrespect ^^^ right up there ^^^ see it? ^^^ right there...see it now? ^^^ no? RIGHT THERE ^^^^^^^^^ there ya go...AND i move for this thread to b closed on the grounds it is most definitly in the wrong section, and is pointless. Anyone who agrees, say "I". I

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

n soiarn, the reason everyone in xG hates u is bcuz ur the most disrespectful gravedigging troll i have ever met. u go back to 2010 threads n post something completely irrelevant, n then go "old thread is old"...obvious troll is obvious. honestly...please leave xG so we can start rebuilding our clans image into one that has respectful members...