Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

Black Cat

Member Name: MajorB

Abusing Admin: Black Cat

Your In-Game Name: MajorB

Abuse Description: Intentional Baiting, This should be frowned on since he is a moderator and should know this form of baiting isnt allowed according to Rules and MOTD.

Reason: He was telling the T to knife him, and he wont die. But its a fact if the T does knife, he will be shot for rebelling.

Player Effect: It effected other CT's judgement, They too also started stacking on top of the T.

Proof: I have applied pictures from in-game of the moderator intentionally baiting.

Steam Community :: Lt.Lungs420 :: Screenshots

LOL I LOVE THIS! I asked the terrorist if he had a problem with it, and he did not say he had any issues. I can not control other people's minds (contrary to the common belief) so surely I did not make other counter-terrorists to do it. Everyone can simply tell me in this forum if my baiting is truly out of control, and I will hand down my position to a newer member that clearly has a better understanding of the rules. Thank you.

Edit: fixing counter-terrorist/terrorist typo

+1 lol i new some one was going to do it

I demand this guy's judgement to not be taken into consideration. I have posted an admin abuse thread about him, so it is clear that he is already bias on the situation. Isn't he the one that created roughly 50 useless threads in the random section? I don't see why he has forum privileges. (lol)

Also, could it maybe be this? http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577804497445699014/79141C947404D2E4F1E09D14F2FB0F8D62E44778/

20 for black cat

12 for kb shooter.

kbshooter was the #1 option, so subtract 7 of those due to 1spammers.

Being a silly goose, doesnt mean you can ignore Rules for JB or MOTD. He is a moderator he has to set an example.

Clearly they were the most SERIOUS and undeniably important rules in the motd. Idk how I sleep at night, to be honest.

All Rules are equally important.

You agree,everytime you join [xG] servers to follow the rules and MOTD, As a Moderator it is your job to uphold these rules.

Don't bait. I understand under circumstance you were having fun, but just for general don't break rules lol. Especially since you are a staff member.

-Closed