Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy

The New Snoopy

My girlfriend says I should be a little nicer, so this is the new me, I will talk in proper English, every post will be at least a paragraph long and respect will be my number one thing. (She says I'm ***) I will forgive but not forget, life is much easier if you don't keep tabs. This still does not mean I will have any intention to rejoin XenoGamers. I have had many people asking me "Snoopy I though you said you will never play on the XenoGamers servers", if I may please clear this up, this is infact false. how ever way you precieved it was wrong, I meant it as I will not be joining XenoGamers community. Of course this doesn't mean I won't be on the servers. I know this is very sad that my cuteness will not be on the servers, but rest assure those that fap to my voice, I will be talking from here and there.

Thank You,

Snoopy

"Forgive but don't forget"-2PAC <---LOL

Since you have decided that you want to speak in proper English, I have outlined a few mistakes that you have made and have detailed for you how to fix them.

My girlfriend says I should be a little nicer,

says THAT I should be

so this is the new me,

Colon after me, not a comma.

I will talk in proper English, every post will be at least a paragraph long and respect will be my number one thing.

The rule of the serial comma dictates that there should be a comma after all items in the list besides the last one, including the one before the conjunction.

(She says I'm ***)

Parenthetical statements have two primary modes, the tangent and the elucidation. The one in the quoted example is an elucidation, and therefore should not contain any capitalization. So the "S" should be a lower-case "s."

I will forgive but not forget, life is much easier if you don't keep tabs.

Either you should put a "since" or a "because" between "forget" and "life," or you should place a semicolon there instead of a comma. You cannot link to separate sentences with a comma.

This still does not mean I will have any intention to rejoin XenoGamers.

does not mean THAT I will have any intention

I have had many people asking me

Place a comma after the me.

"Snoopy

A comma after the Snoopy, since this is a direct address.

I though you said

Thought, not though. However, this is probably just a typo and is not necessarily a grammatical mistake.

you will never play on the XenoGamers servers",

1. The punctuation should be inside the quotation mark.

2. Instead of a comma, you should use a period or an exclamation mark.

if I may please clear this up, this is infact false.

"In fact" is, in fact, two words.

how ever way

However, "however" is one word.

you precieved it was wrong,

Remember, "I before E except after C (or a bunch of other arbitrary rules)!"

I meant it as I will not be joining XenoGamers community.

There should be a comma after the "as," and the rest of the sentence should be in quotation marks.

Of course

A comma after course.

this doesn't mean I won't be on the servers.

doesn't mean THAT I won't be on

I know this is very sad

It, not this.

that my cuteness will not be on the servers, but rest assure

Assured, not assure.

those that fap to my voice, I will be talking from here and there.

I do not even know what that sentence is supposed to mean, but "talking" probably wasn't the best word to choose either way.

Thank You,

Snoopy

"Forgive but don't forget"-2PAC <---LOL

There should be a period (or exclamation mark) after "forgive," a space between the quotation mark and the dash, another space between the dash and the 2, and a final space between the dash and the LOL.

That is all.

Can you be my English teacher? As you can see, I am lacking knowledge of the English sentence structure, and grammar. :D

Give me a task, and I will try to accomplish it to the best of my abilities despite being an Asian, of course.

Since you have decided that you want to speak in proper English, I have outlined a few mistakes that you have made and have detailed for you how to fix them.

says THAT I should be

The rule of the serial comma dictates that there should be a comma after all items in the list besides the last one, including the one before the conjunction.

Parenthetical statements have two primary modes, the tangent and the elucidation. The one in the quoted example is an elucidation, and therefore should not contain any capitalization. So the "S" should be a lower-case "s."

Either you should put a "since" or a "because" between "forget" and "life," or you should place a semicolon there instead of a comma. You cannot link to separate sentences with a comma.

Thought, not though. However, this is probably just a typo and is not necessarily a grammatical mistake.

There should be a comma after the "as," and the rest of the sentence should be in quotation marks.

A comma after course.

It, not this.

Assured, not assure.

I do not even know what that sentence is supposed to mean, but "talking" probably wasn't the best word to choose either way.

There should be a period (or exclamation mark) after "forgive," a space between the quotation mark and the dash, another space between the dash and the 2, and a final space between the dash and the LOL.

That is all.

TL;DR version; gtfo.

says THAT I should be

A comma after course.

It, not this.

Assured, not assure.

That is all.

had to do it, tl dr btw, no offense

I will talk in proper English, every post will be at least a paragraph long

* chuckles*

Ummmm...? It was a nice attempt, at least. <3 :)