james8470

[everything Sold] Selling Various Items!

Hello and welcome to james8470's forum shop!

Updates are posted in my reply to this thread

You can send me a trade offer here: Steam Community :: [xG:Rep] james8470 | trade.tf

Or add me as friend to negotiate!

I've overbought some stuff and now am having difficulty selling it, so I'm offering everything below the average buying and selling prices of backpack.tf. Yup, that's right, I'm not going to trick you with outdated price listings, in fact, I've got links to backpack.tf classifieds!

Item #1) Strange Killstreak Botkiller Minigun w/ Pyro's Killed: SOLD FOR ITEM OVERPAY

Item #2) Specialized Killstreak Bat Kit (Hot Rod): SOLD FOR 11 REF

Item #3) The Shooting Star: SOLD FOR 1 KEY 13 REF EACH

Item #4) Letch's LED (Halloween Spell): SOLD FOR 21 REF

Item #5) Vintage Specialized Killstreak Huntsman (Halloween Spell): 1key + 3ref

ai.gyazo.com_c652352b721c51b8c04273b435821d94.png.237b30073a6e7688cb1ddfa4026c2566.png

As you can see, I've custom-named and DESC'ed it.

Halloween spell Exorcism will cause ghosts to appear when you kill someone wherever they died for a few seconds.

Now, this item would normally be worth around 1/2 a key, but because of halloween spell (and the name I payed for)

I ask for a key plus a few ref, the price often shifts, but here's what it's going for (without spells) on backpack.tf [Link]

Item #6) Strange Pro. KS Botkiller Sniper Rifle (Headshot Kills, Long-Distance Kills, Sniper Kills) (Halloween Spell): ~15 Keys

ai.gyazo.com_c024a74c7d350b086031c491d8fdf90b.png.58d7789b36056b1fc6f340501b7ae3a6.png

Ahh, the pearl of my collection, and I doubt someone will actually be interested in buying it right after reading this.

This item is literally about 50% of my backpack value.

I invested a lot into this weapon, and I really like it. Frankly, the only thing that would make it better is if it were an Aussie.

I would be looking for something around 15 keys for it though, but feel free to negotiate because it's kind of difficult to price considering it's probably one of a kind.

Edited by james8470 (see edit history)