Sign in to follow this  
Lerpasaurs

[xG] Rexxthng JR. (Not Original Rex)

Member Name: xxLiilCraZyxx

Player's Name: Current name: [xG] Rexxthng Jr. Original Name: [xG] CharcoTiger [?R]

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5305594

Ban Request Reason: While Rex was on Ct, PIEMAN told them to stop shooting the lockers but he would never listen, He tried to say they told him once, but before i started recording they told them over 3 times. And i will also get a Demo of Him disrespecting people.

Not Listening: rexjr.dem (Not listening to warden)

Disresped: Coming Soon... (Tomorrow since he got off)

Alright, Hes being banned from the server for 8 hours, He has constantly disrespect members , And has freekilled and ignore warden a couple time as i see it, And after that will be ct banned for atleast a few days.

Banned for a rediculous reason :) thats always interesting... Get mature u guys are just so ban threaded about every little thing... im always being picked on just because i have a young voice im young i should i have all rights to talk on the mic i have one its a free world... thats why i act as i do on xG server only becuz people troll me about my age

Well, our server's rules say that we do not want young kids to talk on their mic, but that being said, no one should be trolling you about it. If they do, please provide proof, but if you do disrespect back, or do things as a CT that the warden and other CT's tell you to stop doing, you will be in trouble as you are breaking rules. Thanks (:

~Closed