Sign in to follow this  
DysprosiumJD

We Have Two Copies of the Same Map

We're currently running both Electric Razor and Razor Redone.

The former is a terrible map. The latter is a bad-looking reskin of Razor that adds a roller coaster in pool, a high-spray wall, and a nightmare-inducing disco.

We should get rid of one of them, since they're more or less the same map, and neither one is exceptionally popular (both result in quick RTV's). I would recommend keeping Razor Redone, as its literally the EXACT SAME map as Electric Razor, just with more stuff that makes it a less-shitty shitty Space Jail.

In other words, remove Electric Razor, keep Razor Redone, absolutely nothing is lost and we clear up some trash in the map selection.

**** YOU, MY FAV MAP IS ELECTRIC RAZOR, I PLAYED IT BEFORE FOR OVER 1000+ HOURS and i have countless of memories on it.

Haha wow bro.

Anyway, while you may enjoy a map that is a soccer field and a pool and nothing else, many people don't, and when people land on either Razor map it's usually a quick RTV (hell, the funny part is a session of Electric Razor gets RTV'd then ****ing Summer Redux). It's a poorly-made map, one that only nostalgia could love.

We don't need two of these maps. Either we should get rid of Razor Redone or we should get rid of Electric Razor. I'll admit Electric looks better than the shitty reskin in Redone, but Redone also offers several things that aren't in the initial Electric version (such as a Daft Punk soundwall lolwtf).

Which one we remove isn't my concern. I suppose there are pros/cons to both options. However, in my opinion, it does seem pretty cut-and-dried that we should get rid of at least ONE of them.

+1 to this. bad map is bad. almost every single cell has a pistol, teleporter, or nade in it too. (also it just looks liek ****)

There's only 2 vent 2 guns 1 nade (one of the 2 guns is accessible from 2 cells) And also, electric razor is the ONLY reason i play Jb. I just LOVE that map. It's T friendly Unlike Many. I used to rebel soo many time a day i would get banned from servers.i was a Rebel beast.

Sign in to follow this