Edit History

Leminid

Leminid

Initially posted too soon, added links

I've always loved classic rock and progressive rock. I always hated pop until maybe recently... IDK if anything I listen to is really considered pop, but I guess it kind of sounds like pop, in a way? Bands/artists I like are Pink Floyd, Yes, Led Zeppelin, Queen, The Who, The Doors, The Rolling Stones, Ricky Montgomery, The Honeysticks, Wildling, Hurts, etc. I'll post some links to songs/videos of the more obscure artists I've mentioned:

Wildling - Leaving [Official Music Video]

Wildling - Hummingbird [Official Audio]

Ricky Montgomery - Don't Know How

The Honeysticks - I Don't Love You Anymore

Hurts - Wonderful Life (New Version)

EDIT My Enter key wasn't seeming to work, so I pressed Ctrl+Enter to see if that would do anything, and it posted the response

Leminid

Leminid

I've always loved classic rock and progressive rock. I always hated pop until maybe recently... IDK if anything I listen to is really considered pop, but I guess it kind of sounds like pop, in a way? Bands/artists I like are Pink Floyd, Yes, Led Zeppelin, Queen, The Who, The Doors, The Rolling Stones, Ricky Montgomery, The Honeysticks, Wildling, Hurts, etc. I'll post some links to songs/videos of the more obscure artists I've mentioned: