Sign in to follow this  
goodlolipop

serbian

Member Name: goodlolipop

Abusing Admin: serbian

Your In-Game Name: James Bond

Abuse Description: he slayed me cause he claimed i closed this door and killed sum Ts but i didnt and other people said i didnt but he still slayed me

Reason: he slayed me cause he claimed i closed this door and killed sum Ts but i didnt and other people said i didnt but he still slayed me

Player Effect: yes because now more and more people are getting mad at the admins because they dont do anything about freekillers or they are slaying the wrong person

Proof: i do not have proof but if u in game message Al Capone he will tell u i was slayed for no reason.

You guys didn't all have to post here, if you guys were just gonna complain about the lack of proof. Quarantine calling him ****ing stupid, and Otherworldly in bold underlined huge words ****ING PROOF. You guys are just being ignorant, and if you guys saw, JB already told him about the proof bit. How bout next time say "sorry we can't do anything since we don't have proof" instead of insulting his intelligence. I'm sure it was an accident, but i'll wait to hear what Serbian has to say.

i checked the console and it showed ur name under button spam right before 3 ts died, there was no one else above except for u when u opened the door, and the only other person was ninja yoshi who pressed a button after the ts died, and it was a couple of lines after, not immediately after, on top of that u disrespected me calling me an ******* and saying **** you several times

I dunno if he did do it or not, but console does BS the who pressed the button thing sometimes, but no proof either way. Do not disrespect if you think you got wrongfully slayed next time, talk to the mods/admins in a calm manner, as everything should be fixed. If nothing changes and you are sure you are right, get proof.

~closed.