Edit History

Kypari

Kypari

1 hour ago, Vexx said:

I don't necessarily understand why people are pushing for a permanent ban on this guy over a bit of BM in chat. It doesn't even look like what he said was actually directed at anyone, and simply general opinions on "furries" themselves. The kids like 14 or 15 and it's really obvious he just wants attention. I agree with Elcark, 1 week is plenty enough for something like this.

As of the whole extended mute issue that we have currently it is in my personal opinion that his offenses add up to a perm or a month ban, though I understand why people disagree!

A 1 week ban would be the next step in the instance that we go back to specifically and solely focusing on bans and basically forget about the extended mutes that they have received. If that's what's going to happen with everyone who has received an extended mute that has bad intentions or the rule isn't harmless, then that's fine by me. I think it's incredibly unfortunate however that these punishments that they have received already would just go unnoticed because the staff member who initiated these mutes thought that it was more appropriate.

In regards to BM, trolling and disrespect is not allowed on the servers, no matter if it's targeted at anyone specifically. If it's being said in general and someone could get hurt by it, then that is not allowed. 

Sr3LA8J.png

HIzpPYP.png

It doesn't matter if it's said in general or if something appears harmless. In my opinion, we can't just assume that other people simply don't care about the disrespect that they feel relates to them and we must act with that in mind. I personally don't care at all about being told to be put in a mental hospital or killing myself for being a furry because I'm used to it (specific to being a furry only), whereas there are a lot of other furries out there that would get upset about these comments. 

Kypari

Kypari

59 minutes ago, Vexx said:

I don't necessarily understand why people are pushing for a permanent ban on this guy over a bit of BM in chat. It doesn't even look like what he said was actually directed at anyone, and simply general opinions on "furries" themselves. The kids like 14 or 15 and it's really obvious he just wants attention. I agree with Elcark, 1 week is plenty enough for something like this.

As of the whole extended mute issue that we have currently it is in my personal opinion that his offenses add up to a perm or a month ban, though I understand why people disagree!

A 1 week ban would be the next step in the instance that we go back to specifically and solely focusing on bans and basically forget about the extended mutes that they have received. If that's what's going to happen with everyone who has received an extended mute that has bad intentions or the rule isn't harmless, then that's fine by me. I think it's incredibly unfortunate however that these punishments that they have received already would just go unnoticed because the staff member who initiated these mutes thought that something was more appropriate.

In regards to BM, trolling and disrespect is not allowed on the servers, no matter if it's targeted at anyone specifically. If it's being said in general and someone could get hurt by it, then that is not allowed. 

Sr3LA8J.png

HIzpPYP.png

It doesn't matter if it's said in general or if something appears harmless. In my opinion, we can't just assume that other people simply don't care about the disrespect that they feel relates to them and we must act with that in mind. I personally don't care at all about being told to be put in a mental hospital or killing myself for being a furry because I'm used to it (specific to being a furry only), whereas there are a lot of other furries out there that would get upset about these comments.