Edit History

Elcark

Elcark

So this may come as a surprise to people, but the objective based stock rotation server that was claimed to be started on months ago does actually exist and is still being worked on. Work did come to a standstill due to issues with plugins (I won't claim to know the full story) and the whole project was just swept under the rug, but now hopefully it can be revitalized and polished to be more properly completed. As it stands there are details being worked out, and the map pool will be based on those from the Payload, King of the Hill, and 5cp gamemodes.

For those who remember the votes that were being done for what to be done with the server, others were planned but I scrapped them so polls wouldn't get too convoluted. Instead, This thread will exist for people to voice on details that they would like to see on the servers so we can get a better idea just what everyone would like. So do shout out anything you would like to see and give feedback on what others have suggested. 

Previous threads for those interseted- here and here

Elcark

Elcark

So this may come as a surprise to people, but the objective based stock rotation server that was claimed to be started on months ago does actually exist and is still being worked on. Work did come to a standstill due to issues with plugins (I won't claim to know the full story) and the whole project was just swept under the rug, but now hopefully it can be revitalized and polished to be more properly completed. As it stands there are details being worked out, and the map pool will be based on those from the Payload, King of the Hill, and 5cp gamemodes.

For those who remember the votes that were being done for what to be done with the server, others were planned but I scrapped them so polls wouldn't get too convoluted. Instead, This thread will exist for people to voice on details that they would like to see on the servers so we can get a better idea just what everyone would like. So do shout out anything you would like to see and give feedback on what others have suggested. 

Previous threads for those interseted- here and here

Elcark

Elcark