Edit History

ArminArmout

ArminArmout

Hi, its me davepeta/armin/whatever

theres a lot of catching up to do, first i should start out with that my personality has changed a lot since i was last playing, im now a huge weeb and dont really care what people say to me. i was offline off of steam for a year lol. 

the big part is that im still a tranny, and i came out to my parents around the same time i left. i got into a car accident and was perfectly fine, but it gave me the courage to tell them. we got into a huge fight and it didnt go well, and it still hasnt for them a year and a half(almost) later.  

confession time: 

I'm 16, I lied about my age when I first joined to get mod.  which means i would have been 13 when I first joined and that same age when I got modded, and 15 when I left. its why my birthday is at 8/20/1900. (really was 8/20/2001) i should have said that after i stepped down, to be honest. 

so i guess clocktown got updated, and tf2 looks weird as fudge now

ill be playing tf2 and using discord i guess, i know that we didnt have a discord server before but maybe we do now.

they added JOJO hats though. 

thats me, hbu

discord: Darkness-chan#6584 (best girl)

ArminArmout

ArminArmout

theres a lot of catching up to do, first i should start out with that my personality has changed a lot since i was last playing, im now a huge weeb and dont really care what people say to me. i was offline off of steam for a year lol. 

the big part is that im still a tranny, and i came out to my parents around the same time i left. i got into a car accident and was perfectly fine, but it gave me the courage to tell them. we got into a huge fight and it didnt go well, and it still hasnt for them a year and a half(almost) later.  

confession time: 

I'm 16, I lied about my age when I first joined to get mod.  which means i would have been 13 when I first joined and that same age when I got modded, and 15 when I left. i should have said that after i stepped down, to be honest.

ill be playing tf2 and using discord i guess, i know that we didnt have a discord server before but maybe we do now.

thats me, hbu

discord: Darkness-chan#6584 (best girl)

ArminArmout

ArminArmout

confession time: 

I'm 16, I lied about my age when I first joined to get mod.  which means i would have been 13 when I first joined and that same age when I got modded, and 15 when I left. i should have said that after i stepped down, to be honest.

thats me, hbu

discord: Darkness-chan#6584

(best girl)

ArminArmout

ArminArmout

confession time: 

thats me, hbu