Edit History

Thorax_

Thorax_

I’m not much of a reader, which probably isn’t that great of a thing.  But when I do come across that one (occasional) book that catches my attention then I’m happy with it and could read it all day.

There were a few books I read in middle school that I absolutely loved but the titles have completely slipped my mind,  I wish I could remember though...

Some of my personal favorites are:

• Because of Winn-Dixie

• Tabby in the Tub (haven’t read in years but loved it.)

Thorax_

Thorax_

I’m not much of a reader, which probably isn’t that great of a thing.  But when I do come across that one (occasional) book that catches my attention then I’m happy with it and could read it all day.

There were a few books I read in middle school that I absolutely loved but the titles have completely slipped my mind,  I wish I could remember though...

• Because of Winn-Dixie

• Tabby in the Tub (haven’t read in years but loved it.)

Thorax_

Thorax_

• Because of Winn-Dixie

• Tabby in the Tub