Sign in to follow this  
CampinCarl

I'm quitting xG

Hey snoopy why did you even quit xG. Your saying "enjoy the freedom" and you said that you werent coming back on a previous thread i think.(correct me if im wrong) Yet your more active than most xG members on forums, you continue to argue about xG matters that dont concern you, and you continue to be active on the servers as well. Talk about a hungry hungry hypocrite. Its like your addicted to xG, you say your gonna stop but you keep coming back lol. (btw i hope you know your not "free". If you come to someones house in america, cuss them out, insult them, and expect them not to do anything because americas a "free country" then your an idiot. same principle for the clan. Your on someone elses turf so you should check yoself fo' you wreck yoself.

Always been a fan there Carl, your rebelling was always fun to watch after getting freekilled at the start of every round. Wish people would stop just saying "Bye" in these quitting things, and instead took a step back and said "Boy, everyone is quitting for the exact same reasons, We should make a serious effort to fix these problems."

:/

I know this place has the potential, but we need some people to really step up. Like Legit step up instead of just talking about all the **** were gonna do.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Im not badmouthing the mods BTW, you all have great ideas, just no one steps up and put them into place, and if they do, they half *** it and its back to not being enforced within a week. This place needs dissaprin.

eh don't worry me and aegean will have a talk later on about these stuff, rules will be enforce so mods and admins be abit more stricter when u see any trollers/ disrespecter :), and if you see someone attacking another member just mute/gag them for a round and warn them.

Also please stop disrespecting on the forums :) if i see you guys continue to disrespect ill give you guys a break from the forums mkay.