Edit History

OneGlove

OneGlove

Tatost's rating.

6 minutes ago, Tatost said:

examples???

Uber Upgrades, during when Tuna was still mod, whenever I killed him, I spammed "lel". Instead of warning me, he proceeded to get upset at me and near insult me downright, infront of other servergoers.

Pokemon Trade, before he was mod. Being disrespectful to many players that killed him and was unpleasing to be around.

As I said, he has definitely changed and I'm more than settled on giving him a positive vouch. Examples seem unnecissary when I'm intent on being positive.

Also, what grammatical error is there in my post? If you want to give me bad ratings to lower my rank, at least be upfront about it.

OneGlove

OneGlove

1 minute ago, Tatost said:

examples???

Uber Upgrades, during when Tuna was still mod, whenever I killed him, I spammed "lel". Instead of warning me, he proceeded to get upset at me and near insult me downright, infront of other servergoers.

Pokemon Trade, before he was mod. Being disrespectful to many players that killed him and was unpleasing to be around.

As I said, he has definitely changed and I'm more than settled on giving him a positive vouch. Examples seem unnecissary when I'm intent on being positive.

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Marceline